Dr. Michael Thylin
Dr. Thylin earned his undergraduate degree from Colorado State in biological sciences; he then received his dental degree with honors at the University of Nebraska’s College of Dentistry in 2002.
Between 2002 and 2003 he completed a postgraduate general practice residency at the Veteran’s Administration Hospital in La Jolla California. Dr. Thylin then worked as an associate for Gentle Dental of San Diego California from 2004 to 2008 before starting his own Carlsbad Coastal Dentistry practice in June of 2006.
Dr. Thylin is a proud member of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Diego County Dental Association
- San Diego Advanced Study Group 2004-present
- San Diego Cast Gold Club 2005-2017
- Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce 2006-present
- Spears Study Club 2017-present